Current Issue Volume 15 №2 2021
The journal “Annals of Clinical and Experimental Neurology” (Annaly klinicheskoy i eksperimental’noy nevrologii) is a peer-reviewed journal, which provides articles for practicing neurologists, neurosurgeons, cardiologists, critical care and neurorehabilitation professionals, neuropsychologists, neuroradiologists, clinical neurophysiologists, as well as neuroscience professionals.
The journal was founded in 2007 and is published 4 times a year.
“Annals of Clinical and Experimental Neurology” is an open access journal distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
All publications in the journal are free of charge.
The journal is presented in the following international databases:
- Russian Science Citation Index WoS
- Google Scholar
- Ulrich’s International Periodicals Directory
Main sections of the journal:
- original papers (clinical and fundamental neurology),
- reviews on different topics in clinical neurology and neuroscience,
- technologies in neurology and neurosciences,
- clinical cases,
- articles of historical neurology and neuroscience