Deputy Director for research,
organizational work and development, Research Center of Neurology
Education and Titles
- 1991-1997 – Student, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia
- 1997-1999 – Resident, Neurology Department, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia
- PhD, Research Center of Neurology, Moscow, Russia
- 2006 – thesis: “Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in severe hemispheric stroke”.
- 2000 – present – Researcher, Intensive Care Unit, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2008-2010 – Leading researcher, Research Coordination Department, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2010-2015 – Scientific Secretary, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2010 – present- Scientific Secretary of the Dissertation Committee D 001.006.01, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2010 – present – Head of Research Coordination and Education Department, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2015 – present Deputy Director for Research and Organizational work and Development, Research Center of Neurology.
- 2010 – present- Executive Secretary of the journal “Annals of Clinical and Experimental Neurology”.
- 2010 – present – member of the team for the development of the Procedure for diagnosis of brain death.
- 2014 – present. Member of the Committee on education “Health Care and Medical Science” of the Russian Ministry of education and science.
- Coauthor on subject “Risk factors and progression mechanisms of chronic cerebrovascular disease”.
- Coordinator of the international project “Multicenter population-based research of risk factors for the evolution and progression of cerebrovascular diseases”.
- Coauthor of the international project Riskometer of stroke jointly with the New Zealand national Institute of stroke.
- Evaluation of instrumental methods in the diagnosis of brain death (2008-2015).
Gnedovskaya E.V. is the author of over 90 publications and patents. The work of E. Gnedovskaya is marked by gratitude of the Russian Academy of medical Sciences (2012), 2 Honorary diplomas of the Russian Ministry of healthcare (2015, 2015).
- Piradov, M.A., Suponeva, N.A.,Grishina, D.A.,Gnedovskaya, E.V. Quality of life and social adaptation of patients with guillain-Barré syndrome. Zhurnal Nevrologii i Psihiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova. 2013;
- Feigin, V.L.,Varakin, Y.Y.,(…),Gnedovskaya E.V. et al. A new approach to stroke prevention in Russia. Human Physiology. 2016;
- Prokazova, P.R.,Piradov, M.A.,(…),Gnedovskaya, E.V. et al. Robot-assisted therapy using the MOTOmed letto 2 for the integrated early rehabilitation of stroke patients admitted to the intensive care unit. Human Physiology. 2016;
- Tanashyan, M.M.,Raskurazhev, A.A., (…),Gnedovskaya, E.V. Biomarkers of cerebral atherosclerosis: The potential for early diagnosis and individual risk prognosis. Human Physiology. 2016;
- Chernikova, L.A.,Suponeva, N.A.,(…),Gnedovskaya, E.V. et al. Robotic and mechanotherapeutic technology to restore the functions of the upper limbs: Prospects for development. Sovremennye Tehnologii v Medicine. 2016;
- Ryabinkina, Y.V.,Piradov, M.A.,Gnedovskaya, E.V. et al. Venous thromboembolism in patients with Guillain-Barre syndrome. Zhurnal Nevrologii i Psihiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova. 2016.